top of page
Partner With Us

Perks of partnering with us:

  • We are an organization by Mental Health Professionals, of Mental Health Professionals, and for Mental Health Professionals

  • Revenue sharing (90% yours, and we take the remaining 10%)

  • A network of peers to brainstorm ways of helping difficult cases

  • A platform to receive support from senior professionals in this field of mental health care

  • A platform to experiment and innovate in the field of mental health

  • A space to access resources to keep ourselves professionally updated

  • You can continue with your individual practice and explore opportunities beyond this space

  • Flexibility of timing and pricing (you choose your timings, and set your own price for your services)

Currently we are not accepting new applications. But we will be opening the doors again very soon, so keep an eye on this page.

bottom of page